- 🌟 Join Us in Shaping Young Minds! The Early REACH Hiring Event is Here! 🌟
Are you passionate about providing quality education to our youngest learners? Do you believe in the transformative power of early childhood education? If so, we invite you to be a part of a groundbreaking initiative that’s expanding the horizons of infant, toddler, and pre-k care in Harris County!
During this event, candidates will be able to meet local employers ready to hire for the following positions:
– Assistant Directors
– Lead Teachers
– Substitute Teachers
– Floating Teachers
Go to our Events page to register and for more information.
- What child care centers are eligible to participate?
Child care centers must be licensed and in good standing and be able to demonstrate they offer high-quality services to participate in the program. Additionally, they must be able to open a new classroom or add more spaces for children age 0-4. Programs should also be located in a child care desert and in a census tract with an Social Vulnerability Index of 0.75 or above or demonstrate that they serve these communities.
Centers will be considered high-quality if they have achieved 3 or 4 stars in Texas Rising Star, are NAEYC accredited or can otherwise demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement.
- What will centers be required to do as part of program participation?
Child care centers must participate in ongoing quality improvement activities, primarily focused on improving working conditions and business practices, and including activities to improve quality within the funded classroom(s). In addition, centers will be expected to meet compensation requirements for classroom staff participating in the program.
For more information or assistance on the Early REACH program, click here to view upcoming events.
- How many child care centers will receive a contract for services?
We anticipate working with at least 30 centers across Harris County.
- What are the benefits of being a participating child care centers?
- High reimbursement rates for children served.
- Concierge coaching to increase quality early learning practices in each individual centers.
- Professional development sessions.
- Business coaching.
- Resources and materials to increase quality of childcare environments and interactions.
- Where to find Early Reach Policy Manual?
- How can I ensure I receive more information on this program?
Frequently Asked Questions will be updated throughout the program on our website. Due to the high demand, applications are currently paused in order to thoroughly process and evaluate the submission we’ve received.